Friday, September 06, 2013

Dish in Stilettos

Tomorrow I'm going to a wedding. Very excited since I haven't been to one in a while and they are mostly fun. But there could be a catastrophe since I'm wearing stilettos for the very first time. I bought a couple pairs, figuring I need to dress like a real girly girl. Here goes. Operation Try Not to Face-Plant. Will keep you updated.

It's been a few years since we've seen Jack Nicholson and he allegedly is retiring because of memory loss. I wasn't really looking for him in a movie since Anger Management dulled my exultation after Something's Gotta Give. Take it easy, Jack. Or rather, cry that you weren't cast in 74 Shades of Grey (Everywhere).

The Kardashian drama continues as it seems Lamar Odom did not go to rehab and then had miso soup and green tea and maybe is doing some outpatient thing? If you're not in rehab, why not go for the green tea ice cream, which is so much more delicious? Or perhaps he's keeping it hot and brothy since withdrawal is a b*tch. These are the thoughts in my head today. I should be working... Poor Lamar. Poor Khloe. Poor me for not being able to figure out how to program the upcoming season of Grey's Anatomy....

No comments: