Tuesday, September 03, 2013

New Partnerships!

Katie Couric is engaged! To some banker and she looks THRILLED. I thought she'd stay with that young guy forever, which would have been fine since it's you-go-girl-tastic. But a ring is different. And a bankah!

Now, it turns out that Harry Connick Jr. and J. Lo are both going to be on American Idol. Visually they will stun the world, along with joyous Keith Urban. Backstage, I know some crazy sh*t will happen because Dish knows dirt about 2 out of these 3. I'll never tell.

There is more backlash on casting, which I find ludicrous. I mean, do these super-fans even do research on how casting directors cast? That there could be a whole host of elements involved? The dumbest thing would be to cast Robert Pattinson. He has his own franchise and we would only see Edward, who is so not the whipping kind. As a fan of Sons of Anarchy, I understand exactly why Charlie Hunnam was cast. Charlie can play both brutal and swoon-worthy. Cute interview.

Learning a little about Dakota Johnson's acting chops. I approve.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Charlie Hunnam has finally responded to rumors that he's a favorite to play Mr.Grey's role.
Christian Grey