Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Deepak Invades My Chakhras or Cameron Needs to Change Her Freaking Hairstyle

Just when Dish could close off from the world, especially as CNN and MSNBC sling mud at Hillary (maybe giving a historic speech on gender would have helped her!) and invest in another copy of He's Just Not That Into You, I am choosing The Path of Love by Deepak Chopra who is the Deepakest of Chakhras when it comes to insight. I don't love everything he writes, but I am so ready to present my warm, quivering vulnerable soul to cosmic slaughter.

Before I turn my powers to good, I'll get one last bitch on. Could Cameron Diaz change her freaking hairstyle? Truly, I love her (though a reliable source says she figuratively kicks puppies) and support her repertoire of actronization. But I want new hair. Something short and sassy, except no brunnette!

Okay, one more rant: I can't help but notice that two women have pooped their pants in movies this past year. Charlotte in Sex and the City and Jennifer Jason Leigh in Margot at the Wedding. Both deal with weddings. Is this a sign? Yes: Love is Laxative. Well, Deepak, I got my one-ply Scott tissue and reading glasses ready!

No comments: