Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fill Up on Phillip!

The only reason I rented Before the Devil Knows You’re Dead is to see a fattie pork a hottie (Sorry, Mom!). Phillip Seymour Hoffman has the audacity to infiltrate the Tomei Kingdom and I want to view all the jiggling, grunting, and flattening of internal organs. Just think of the nasty things they can do with their Oscars.

Dish has a nostalgic fondness for porkers since ex-BF-15 and ex-BF-16 sported six-month pregnancies. I didn’t care. The best part about fatties was that Dish could gorge on sugar, since they wouldn’t dare complain about my bod. By contrast, dating professional athletes was a nightmare of starvation and three-hour workouts during his nine-hour workouts. But seriously, why do hot guys get all the fun on screen? I’m delighted to see PSH plunder Marisa’s depths and he so better steal the scene from Ethan Hawke or else I’m running straight to The Cupcake Café. Okay, I may do that anyway. Fatties unite (though I myself am not fat)!

My favorite PSH performance is not Capote, but as Sandy Lyle in Along Came Polly. This clip is a must-see of acting excellence. http://youtube.com/watch?v=9ig_DcWz1AI

No comments: