Monday, June 02, 2008

SATC was...

...pretty fun and the movie's longness didn't bother me. I could watch that damn show for hours. Oh wait, that's what I did. Enjoyed most of the fashions except for that awful bird and the huge flower on Carrie's chest. Samantha didn't do enough crazy stuff, though the sushi is a nice idea for when I encounter romance again. Samantha is always my fave, along with Big. Some of the major turning points didn't make any sense and I wanted more Jennifer Hudson. I want more period! Love having a babe-centric movie can pull in gazillions of dollars. Let's get more women to take over the movie industry!

In other news, a friend of Dish met Alec Baldwin and he looked at her boobs. I'm so jealous. And another friend saw Clive Owen in a wine store mid-May. Friend said Clive didn't look as good in person, but I know straight guys never appreciate another straight guy's hotness. Well, except Ex-BF-11 once admitted to wanting to spend jail-time with Johnny Depp. No wonder it didn't work...

No comments: