Saturday, June 21, 2008

Star Sighting

Spotted at 6:50 p.m. somewhere in Hell's Kitchen, 6/20: Frank Miller reading the paper. Even though I was celebrating Duran Duran bassisto John Taylor's 48th birthday along with the summer solstice, I couldn't help interrupting FM and asking about The Spirit, starring Samuel L. and Eva Mendes and others--due out this Christmas. My most important question: Did he ever throw a big hissy during filming? Yes. And that's all I care about. I love hearing about diva moments and fantasize about the day when I can explode over getting Evian instead of Volvic. Also, he enjoyed Iron Man. A general expression of love by me for Robert Downey, Jr. ensued.

And now, it's time for Jason Priestley's new trashy movie on Lifetime and ironing. This makes me think of Sheila E and her song "The Glamorous Life."

1 comment:

Sam said...

Volvic? Why would you request Volvic? It sounds like the female part that rhymes with the name of one of the girlfriends that Jerry Seinfeld forgot.