Thursday, March 28, 2013

Changing Faces

Caught up on my RHoBH and my goodness, who knew evil Faye would launch such a lame attack. Who butts into conversations just because? So desperate, girlfriend. If you're so successful and don't care, be more Yolanda. I'm not sure how this franchise will stay fresh.

Just in time for Orange County, we see that Vicki Gunvalson has a new face. Massive change means even bigger insecurities. It's not her face that bothered me but more her abhorrent personality. And a penchant for dating shlubs and never having any fun.


Just in time for the premiere of Mad Men, all media outlets are obsessed with Jon Hamm's penis. Please, haven't we seen one before? I'm surprised no one said anything sooner. Don't you know old men's junk gets bigger with age? Jon's old. Maybe older than it says in IMDB. I can't believe that f*cker is younger than I am.

Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell welcome a baby girl: Lincoln. WTF????


No comments: