Sunday, March 10, 2013

It's Official: Brooke Is My New Imaginary BFF

Not since Rosie O' and Star Jones has their been full-on drama from The View. Here it is: Joy Behar is leaving and Elisabeth Hasselbeck might also be gone. I kinda found EH annoying but liked that she represented the Red states. She hung in there for a long time even when the tide turned against her. It's a colossal bore when everyone believes in the same things. Oh hell, ideological balance begone--Brooke Shields might be joining and she's one of those stars I'd take a bullet for (maybe even twice). I'll DVR the show again! Love, love, love her.

Other than this, topsy turvy for Dish. My mother was honored in a 2-day conference--which was awesome. I've always been proud of Dishmama but seeing so many people in love with her made me very misty. In a fit of jealousy, Dishcat has chosen this moment to be on his last legs, which is heartbreaking. I've had this kitty for 18.5 years. He's seen so much.

I'm ending the weekend with a marathon of ironing TG's shirts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What would Virginia Woolf do?

Dish said...

She would never have written this post, mostly because she's dead.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha. A celebrity sense of humor.