Saturday, March 23, 2013

This Isn't Acting, Y'All.

I've been a bad blogger, mostly because I can't walk and chew gum at the same time. Right now, I'm walking (writing a book) so must minimize my hours obsessing about the stars. Who am I kidding? It's true, I can't spend as much time worshiping my radaronline and TMZ and Dlisted. I'm cutting to marathon viewing instead--commenting less. Since I just finished Brandi Glanville's Drinking and Tweeting, I'm now watching where it all began, with LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian's starring in Northern Lights. So far, I'll admit, LeAnn is super sexy. The camera loves this girl. Eddie is Eddie. His dimples are really good actors as well.

Had dinner with Dishcousin, which was highly enjoyable--and valuable because I am now going to watch Army Wives from start to finish. That's all for now.

Except finally watched Zero Dark Thirty. Meh. (and I can't stop looking at Kim Kardashian in her latest pregnancy fashion disaster...)

No comments: