Saturday, March 16, 2013

Even Silent, I'm Still Always Thinking of the Stars

So much has happened this week. Every time a new event occurred, I kept wanting to blog, but I didn't. Now, I'm overflowing:

I read Brandi Glanville's Drinking and Tweeting in one sitting. Then I did Pilates. Then I ate a bag of chips. This was a stirring, can't-put-down read. It's juicy--and short! She forgot to note that Eddie Cibrian also killed off Vanished once Gale Harold left. Throughout the reading, I felt sorry for Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes, just because it's such a lame tale with a big cloud over it unless LeAnn gets pregnant or revives career bigtime. At least Brandi has majorly risen from the ashes. Again, I want her to be my life coach.  

In couple news: Rhea Perlman and Danny DeLimoncello are reconciling. Eh, might as well...It's tough out there in the dating world.

Julianne Hough and Ryan Seacrest have split because she doesn't have a penis. In a brilliant move, Julianne somehow had 100K of jewelry he gave her magically stolen. You go, girl!

So it seems the fans of Veronica Mars have flocked to kickstarter.com to fund a movie. Dish never watched this show but now I'm thinking...why not a Kickstarter campaign to bring back Swingtown or Queer As Folk (I know it'll never happen)? What other shows do you miss?

Perhaps the most embarrassing thing I watched this week--though I love these two and feel they've kind of paved a path for fun, no-holds barred lady morning viewing.

No comments: