Thursday, November 27, 2008

Covert Thanksgiving Posting

Dish just snuck out of dinner to post. Dishmama, Dishbrother, and Dishbrotherfriend are toiling in the kitchen and I'm here being sneaky. Tee hee! Dish not helping! Despite minor avoidance of family, I am thankful for mine. They make all the difference.

Did everyone watch the Barbara Walters Obama interview last night? I heart Michelle and am looking forward to wearing fun bright dresses to emulate her style. Thought Barbara's showing of her dog Chacha made her seem a little insane. But some people are crazy when it comes to their pets. I made mine wear a bra once.

Tonight, it's all about Lifetime or Love in the Time of Cholera -- an uplifting feel-good epic that tugs at the heartstrings (or rather Javier Bardem is a candidate for sexiest creepy guy alive). I hear Javier and Penelope might be on shaky ground.

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving -- and keep up the posts. I read them religiously. Would be lost without a daily dish chuckle :).

John Haracopos said...

Here is the dish, dishgirl...

Javier -Gay
Penelope - Gay

Dish said...

Anonymous--You've made my week! Thank you for reading.

JJ: I am SHOCKED by Penelope! Though she did say Charlize Theron was the best she's ever kissed for a film. Hmmmmm. This is all giving Dish ideas. Do I dare give up my girl-crush on Naomi Watts and Jennifer Connelly?