Friday, November 14, 2008

A Wild and Crazy Guy

Interested parties should read Steve Martin's autobiography Born Standing Up. The contrast between his funniness and sobriety intrigues me. The ridiculously funny are often deadly serious off stage (Bill Murray?). Shopgirl seemed true to his life and I'd been skeptical that yet another performer could write a weighty book. Now there are two.

Dish is going dark for a few days. My one question: will Obama put a woman in his cabinet? He should put the most qualified, of course. Women get too emotional about things anyway. Speaking of which...Brenda Johnson's doctor just told her she might have early menopause, which induced Fritz's proposal of marriage. Gotta start bringing boyfriends to my doctor appointments because they love hearing about female biology. I'm now fantasizing about fear of Hillary asking for a spare tampon during an Obama cabinet meeting.

Maybe Dish needs to stop watching reruns of The Closer...

No comments: