Thursday, November 13, 2008

No Rhyme or Reason

Jennifer Aniston on 30 Rock: Overrated or a cool comeback? Hope it's the latter. Will find out in seconds.

Can't figure out why I love Jonathan Rhys Meyer so much. He seems a little crazy, but so intense. Velvet Goldmine, The Tudors, Match Point. Love him like a sister. Especially enjoy his new Hugo commercial. He's such a renaissance actor.

I'm continuing my affair with the provocative show Tell Me You Love Me and hope Ally Walker gets hers.

Time for TV!

2 comments:

John Haracopos said...

I Watched Miss. Aniston on Oprah yesterday. Let me start by saying that I've never understood what the fuss was. She's cute, She needs to fix that shoebox of a nose, She's shown very little range as an actress, Her husband left, .... She could be anybody....
I now see her as a smart, poised, beautiful, confident & charming woman. She isn't anybody; She Is Jennifer Aniston.

Dish said...

I'm with you there. No one like her and I always want to see what she does next and I've seen all her movies! (I heart her)