Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Imagine...

It's too exciting. SVU is full of squeaky voices tonight with Brenda Blethyn and Didi Conn as guest stars. Throw in Captain Honeycutt from M*A*S*H and I'm on Cloud Nine (Major Frank Burns was my fave, tho). Tonight's television more than meets my escapist needs.

In the vein of discovering things way after the fact (Dexter, The Bedazzler, Pearl Jam), I just started watching Mad Men and I'm hooked. My fave is Don Draper's wife, January Jones, who's been cool since Love Actually where she played an easy American ho--a role most of us have played on visits to Europe. While the show is so sexist as to be progressive, the female roles are excellent. We know what Dish is doing with her Thanksgiving week -- wearing scarves and pointy bras (drinking in the afternoon)!

2 comments:

John Haracopos said...

J.J heart "MAD MEN" big time!!!!! I'd kill to take bite out of John Hamm's ass... that said, when you need the plot explained to you, and you will - call me.

Dish said...

I'm only on the first disk so I'll totally call you. And I'll take the second bite out of John Hamm's ass.