Thursday, February 10, 2011

"Before the Rain" Video Filming

Duran Duran and I have ESP. No sooner does Dish publicly state passion for their last track on new album than they FILM it. Let's hope video comes out soon enough to satisfy obsessive fans! I ate a big brownie just to celebrate. Well, I would have eaten it without the DD news. I did 90 minutes of cardio, okay?

Scary OldManP--s + Young Starlet Alert: Scarlett Johanssen and Sean Penn dating? They are both sexy beasts into charity and I kinda get it but still: ewww. Before I see multiple denials from their reps, I'll dream about them together. Ewww.

(Cover your eyes, JJ) Dishbrother surprised me with tickets to see Kathy Griffin on March 11th on Broadway! Love her and cannot wait. Three Gingies in one theater--too amazing!

Right now I'm catching up on my The Good Wife. Perfect role for Julianna Margulies. She was also good in Steven Seagal's Marked for Death.

2 comments:

John Haracopos said...

What's the age difference between Mr. Penn & TG?? Just asking?? Kathy Griffin on Broadway?? The world is certainly coming to an end!!!!!

Dish said...

Like a 24-year age difference. Ewww.