Sunday, February 20, 2011

Holy Cultwagons!

Dish spent the day reading the following eye-opening New Yorker article on Paul Haggis and Scientology: http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2011/02/14/110214fa_fact_wright. Crash's heavy-handed messages and bad casting made me angry but this article really opened my eyes to Haggis's complexity--and the damage a cult can do. Won't go into details since I don't want any thugs coming after me. I just got married! The article is worth the read--and, yes, Dish has read extensively the other side of the coin.

So, bringing it down a notch: Fergie wasn't invited to the royal wedding. Are you surprised? This Gingie had so much potential. I would have been an excellent royal. Am still debating if I want to be "on vacation" that day as I did watch Wills grow into such a nice young man.

Just saw the new trailer for one of my favorite Emily Giffin books, Something Borrowed. Looks like fun with excellent bitchy Kate Hudson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBmETBtjhRA

Not sure Beau Bridges is what Nora Walker needs...

2 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

Nora Walker has had plenty of sex recently. It's time for something more intriguing.

Anonymous said...

Maybe scientology?