Thursday, February 17, 2011

Gale Harold Visits Dish's Subconscious

I was just thinking last night: Since meeting Duran Duran is the only thing on my Bucket List, it would be nice if I did have ONE celebrity dream come true. The Universe answered with a platonic Gale Harold dream--I love that he's respectful of my married status. In the dream, I received a card, the homemade kind with glitter (that Dish always makes), and it was signed by Gale and the cast of Queer As Folk. He thanked me for the Get Well card I sent three years ago when he had that motorcycle accident (I should NOT have admitted this). I felt a rush of happiness that I touched paper another celeb had touched. Giddy, I considered writing a thank you for his thank you for my get well.

News: Jessica Alba is preggo and Charlie Sheen is giving advice to Lindsay and bragging about his abuse/sobriety, which makes me think he's hopped up.

RIP to my massage therapist who found a tragic, violent end. I didn't know her well, but she was very sweet, loving, talented and helped alleviate a lot of Dish's pre-wedding stress. I just don't understand why this happens to good people. Dish is down for the count today.

No comments: