Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Star Sighting--Julianne Nicholson AGAIN!!!

4:12 pm, 17th and 7th--Dish innocently going to get a latte when Julianne JUST HAPPENS to walk by (in miniskirt with long faun-like legs). Second consecutive sighting in a row. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Add to this, my delayed panic attack when an all-business man and his polite daughter visit Dish & TG's abode, which is up for grabs next month. He looked awfully familiar and I tried to contain my ecstasy. Could it have been Steven Soderbergh? I went onto Youtube and, no, SS is a little more goose-like in carriage. This guy was his twin, except more Woody Allen. Or maybe it was SS.

Dish finally watched Inception, which goes firmly in the latest trendy mindf*ck category (Memento, Minority Report, The Matrix, The Adjustment Bureau, Surrogates, oh the list goes on). Could not get through this dreamy What Is Reality festival of seriousness. I did learn something: I wish, wish, wish Leo would do a comedy. Or maybe...he's just not funny.

To reporter Lara Logan (and all victims of sexual assault): Dish sends healing vibes. Cannot imagine what any of these mob-style violence victims have been going through. It must been overwhelming and awful. Brave souls everywhere.

It never goes away but it does get better...

4 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

SideKick and I managed 20 minutes of Inception. I looked at SK and asked if it made sense; SK responded in the negative. Out popped the DVD.

Anonymous said...

She is stalking Dish

John Haracopos said...

J.J. is horrified by the Lara Logan assault, WTF???

Did you hear Ms. Nicholson speak? I love her voice...

To me. "INCEPTION" was 10 lbs. of movie in a 5 lbs. bag! Too much of everything, spilling & spewing. It was as if Christopher Nolan spent an evening smoking crack and then beat his drugged/limp dick until every idea he ever had came flying out...

Note: Capitals only where needed; such a bore...

Dish said...

JJ, I agree totally with the Nolan/crack/drugged dick theory. The good thing about Inception is that it made me see how bored I am with Leo. Loved him in The Departed, Gilbert Grape...and yes, Titanic, but I'm done with his actiness. We need a comedy from him. The great thing about De Niro is that he can do both. It's time for Leo to stretch.