Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Star Sighting Sandwich--Julianne Nicholson and Marcia Gay Harden!!!

6:57 pm, 17th and 7th Avenue: Chill, statuesque with sparkling eyes, Julianne Nicholson glided past me before I shrieked. I'm so used to seeing her hot husband Jonathan Cake that I hadn't been as privy to her hotness. Not only could she play Shirley MacLaine, JN is a bombshell! Not a bombshell is Rik Ocasek past whom I might have brushed in Westside Market. He was bundled up and emaciated. Total Rik, right?

11:55 am, 24th and 5th Avenue: JJ texted me when he saw The Goddess herself Marcia Gay Harden, who first dazzled Dish as the awful shrink in The First Wives Club. JJ reports that Marsha, "Looks like Every Woman On the Street." (JJ tends to capitalize every first letter)

Other news: Frankie Muniz of Malcolm in the Middle might have had a domestic disturbance. That seems to happen when hit shows go off the air and young stars flail. Not good. Tonya Harding is pregnant with her first child, surprising since she seemed the type to get this done by age 14. Okay, that was mean. I believe in second chances and hope she is happy. Finally, Dish is finally a Belieber. Yes, I think Justin Bieber is awesome. I'm not wild about his music, but I enjoy him as a teen idol. Good sport.

1 comment:

HersheyKiss said...

It would be terrible if someone whapped Tonya H. across the knees with a metal bar.