Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Rapunzel, Rapunzel!

Isn't it great we live in a world where Jennifer Aniston's new hairdo makes international headlines? I peeked, I enjoyed, I'm getting the same style ASAP, especially since we might be roommates neighbors. Then I saw the sad news that four Americans were killed by pirates and not in a Johnny Depp movie. Death, destruction, war, revolt. The world needs perspective and a Xanax.

His religious fervor is weird to me but I love when Tom Cruise stretches himself artistically. His roles in Magnolia, Tropic Thunder, Jerry Maguire and Mission Impossible: 2 contain less camera awareness. Can't wait to see him in Rock of Ages. Think he might be brilliant.

Dish fantasized today about being Duran Duran's long-distance administrative assistant (I type 100+/minute but don't think I could bear close proximity as I'd need a tranquilizer) and career counselor. Thought: "Reach Up for the Sunrise" and "All You Need Is Now" and "What Happens Tomorrow" came from Simon Le Bon's Life Coach. Dish could be Duran Duran's Life Coach. I have so many goals for them: Simon in a feature film, Nick Rhodes creating art franchise in NYC (more Page Six mentions with leggy models), John exec producing and starring in Sugar Town II with Juicy Couture doing the costumes, Roger DJing in New York and Dom, well, finally being the fifth member. Okay, I need a Get a Life Coach--FAST. This is what happens when Glee sucks.

2 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

You thought Glee's drunken episode sucked? SideKick and I stay pickled throughout and found it delightful. When in Rome ... or Lima ...

John Haracopos said...

Headlines Are Always About Hair In J.J.'s World!!!