Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Born and Red

Either Dishrelative hacked/snotted too much on shared flatware or perimenopausal symptoms have kicked in. Or it's just bad energy in the form of nose running, changing body temperature, chills, burning eyes. F*ck, I have a cold.

Lighter moments carry me, such as the playful rivalry between Diane Sawyer and Sue Sylvester. Sue wins with the wittiest quip: that Diane's next gig will be Good Morning Emergency Room.

Fast hits: Cynthia Nixon and Christine Marinoni have a baby son. Because they are double-gingies, I love this couple and wish their family well. As one could predict with her soaring stardom, her catching the eye of Russell Crowe, movie-offers galore, Olivia Wilde separates from much-less famous husband. She'd eloped at 18, which is never a good idea. Usually a steadfast rule: Don't get back with an ex. That goes doubly if he cheated on you with the nanny. Jude Law and Sienna Miller split again. I don't usually watch the Grammys because the IQs are so low, it's unbearable. The acceptance speeches are beyond inarticulate. Babs's singing at The Grammy's has turned my head. I have a big decision to make.

No comments: