Monday, February 13, 2012

Dish and TG on The Rachael Ray Show Tomorrow!

Don't hyperventilate too much--we're only on for about a minute, but if you recognize us, you'll witness the awesomeness of TG. When he got his makeup done, he said to the stylist, "I'm ready for my open casket." With a guy like that around, Dish laughs pretty much nonstop. I kind of am dreading seeing myself on TV, but Mama Gena would advise me to watch with pride.

The Grammy's: LL Cool J raised the energy at the beginning, inviting everyone to pray for Whitney. Dish is not into traditional organized religion (?) but Ms. Houston probably would have loved this. LL has been a Dish-fave since the 80s and one of the few that hasn't totally mucked up his life with scandal. I could only take so much, though. Like Seinfeld, I stopped at a high-point: Bruno Mars, who is possibly my favorite new artist of the last year. He rocked it, showing us what happens when James Brown, Elvis and Prince have sex and produce a love child. Total brilliance!

The latest: That Whitney might have drowned in the bathtub. In Dish's non-medical opinion, this seems impossible without A LOT of pharmaceutical help and cement blocks. How will I wait for toxicology reports?

Last night's Downton Abbey: Did I call it or did I call it. My powers of prediction make all series watching unbearable. If Anna and Bates don't do the horizontal mambo at the beginning and end of every episode, I'm ditching DA. Oh wait...Shirley.

3 comments:

John Haracopos said...

I can't wait to see how Dish & TG deal with Rachael's constant state of perky!!! .... Graciously, I'm sure...

Anonymous said...

Maybe not.

HersheyKiss said...

It was the best show on TV! I could watch Dish and TG all day.