Thursday, February 16, 2012

William Devane Sexes Up "Revenge"

I think he went to school with Dishbiologicalfather but despite this I was so happy to see him on Revenge where frozen-face-and-squint acting meets WASPington Mansion! It hits too close to home for me in the best way with all the air-kissing, repressed rage and sarcasm. While I was glued to the episode, I predicted it from Minute 1 when Danny was frozen-face-down in the sand. They always kill off the ugly a-hole and there had to be a twist, right? What did you think of this non-shocking episode?

Dishbrotherhusband informed me of a Queer As Folk Reunion/conference in Germany this year. Color me dizzy in all the colors of the rainbow. I'd swoon breathing the same oxygen as Sharon Gless. My lung capacity was tested when Gale Harold starred in Suddenly, Last Summer on Broadway and I survived the experience.

Rest in peace, Gary Carter--a baseball legend. Poor guy.

As I sign off, please pray for me, readers. I might have sprained my toes due to really bad sneakers that don't support the foot properly. And I just keep running.

No comments: