Friday, February 03, 2012

Mama, Gives Me My Pills!!! I Needs Another Oscar!!!

I fantasize daily about watching bad movies and eating popcorn with Meryl and Julia but I'm not sure I want to see them in a movie together. Today I read that they're set to star in the movie version of August: Osage County, which you know will be all acty, acty, acty--like maybe Erin Brockovich was a gimme and now she wants to do a real meaty role without hiking up her boobs. I can already hear her practicing, "Mama?" Clearly, she doesn't take Dish's advice to do another ROMANTIC COMEDY. Please! And co-star with someone as hot as she is. She and Meryl already have an Oscar. Please, do it for your loyal fans, Julia! No more serious angsty flicks where you don't get EXACTLY what you want in the end and by that I mean Getting The Guy. And don't Eat Pray Love your way through it because you had Too Much candy in that movie. Oh dear, this is turning into a stalker rant. I could watch you brush your hair, Julia. In fact, can't I? I'm having a diva moment because I'm going to be on TV soon. What am I going to wear?

If only Kim Kardashian were here to style me (segue). Speaking of, she's allegedly secretly dating Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez who seems to have dipped his nib everywhere if you believe all gossip. My burning--feverish and not in an STD way--question: Is Kim's addicted to athletes? This never works out in the end.

My dreams were almost realized (no, not the major Duran Duran one) when I read that Adam Lambert was the new front man for Queen. It may not be true, but I've been wanting this since his AI season. He is the closest they'll get to Freddie magic, though I know FM can never be replaced. Adam's got golden pipes, a real glam presence and being in a band might settle him down. It would get me to one of his shows, for sure.

1 comment:

HersheyKiss said...

Your loyal fans are patiently awaiting news on the upcoming television appearance! Please share, or we will be forced to BING.