Saturday, February 11, 2012

Ricky Martin Still She-Bangs!

Dish was *this* close to giving up Glee forever (because the Michael episode was lackluster and they gave Darren Criss a pitiful eyepatch and keep him far too mute in general) when Ricky Martin appeared in the next episode--and Jane Lynch* talked about freezing her own eggs in the 70s so that she could bear a child with a student's donated spunk. Ricky's part was small but he himself was larger than life, showing viewers what Sexy looks like--even fifteen years after he was The Thing and my office mates slobbered over his Vida Loca. Okay, I'll admit, when I first saw him all those years ago, I thought, my goodness, he resembles Dish's first BF ever way back a million years ago--a big reason to sort of dislike him. But since then, Ricky has surpassed my negative nostalgia, creating his own legend in my mind. Watching him dance and sing makes me happy. He was born to entertain and be awesome. Enjoy this trip to the past and know that he just got better with age. And the frosted tips gave him away: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p47fEXGabaY.

*I have mentionitis when it comes to Jane. The purple track suit was to die for!

No comments: