Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It's All Downhill From Here...

But Downhill is easier than Uphill. I'm not sure what I mean, just that I have celebrity DTs--such great heights and now, eating cheap crackers and peanut butter. Must. Get. On. TV. Again. Fast! I'm not willing to drink donkey spunk, run off with the guitarist of Journey or lie on the couch dissing people then stuffing a Kardashian-sized burrito in my face (oh wait, never mind on this last one). My "normal" life is pretty durn awesome...except no one has stopped me on the street since the airing, which distresses me.

Quick remarks because I have to watch my television clip again. TG has created loop.

1. Kobe Bryant and wife might be reconciling since a photo of their smooching has surfaced! It must be love since she would have gotten kazillions in a divorce. Vanessa obvious hasn't learned the Dishrule never to date an athlete, except if you earn a giant payoff in a divorce. Well, even then...

2. Real Housewives of Orange County: the new housewife, Heather, seems just fine, a refreshing brunette. I might be done with OC because the boredom factor is just too high. The only drama is that Peggy effed Alexis's husband years ago and never said anything. It's a rule on OC that your mate is either an emoting loser or richndorky.

3. Kourtney was asked to carry Khloe's baby. Bahahahah! This sounds like a giant load of BS. Why not ask Kim? It might take her mind off the divorce.

No comments: