Friday, February 10, 2012

Star Sighting--Celia Weston and Mama Gena!!!

2/9/12, 5:25, 59th and Park: Dish was outside a building, engaged in a passionate game of Angry Birds when blonde southern character actress Celia Weston breezed by me. She eyed me suspiciously, as if I were about to accost her for an autograph (good thinking). I do have a mildly deranged look when I'm killing pigs. Dish is happy to report: Celia is a bombshell. Soon after this sighting, I went inside and sat down. Within a few minutes, three other celebrities walked by, one of whom might have been Ginger from Gilligan's Island. This was far too much excitement for me so I stuffed three Altoids in my mouth to keep from screaming, "GINGIE!!!" in ecstasy.

The Mama Gena intro course was so interesting and thought-provoking. Dish is now a huge fan of hers and learned many things:

1. A pink boa alleviates depression, almost immediately. I slept with mine on and while I spat out feathers all night, my dreams were a glorious pink.

2. Mama Gena does positively glow with sensuality and joy, though wearing Prada does that to me, too.

3. Alleviating suffering fully may cost 5K but if you really want to be a goddess, it's worth it. Screw fiscal responsibility! I can't cough up that much but I did splurge on a new Taylor Swift "desire" journal at Papyrus ($19) and all of Mama Gena's books ($30).

4. Woman power is our most untapped resource.

5. The word P*ssy can stand for just about anything, as long as it's female oriented. On that note, my lower P*ssy is in pain from running too hard. P*ssy willing, a good walk home will stretch it out.

2 comments:

DM said...

Is this the young, elegant woman I hoped to raise?

Dish said...

There were some mothers and daughters at Mama Gena's all saying the P word constantly! Whaddya say?