Saturday, February 25, 2012

Oui, Celine Dion and I Are Prequetically za Sem Personne

Not only can she and I speak le French but she also had to cancel some Vegas shows due to a pesky throat virus. It's a sad day for Vegas and Dish--especially since it's been confirmed TG loves Sandra Bullock and not so much Julia Roberts. We watched Miss Congeniality (yes, Hershey, I noticed BB's rocket-fueled pig nipples in the pool) and TG laughed and laughed at Sandy's antics. Well, I just ordered the possibly sh*tty seemingly straight-to-DVD Fireflies in the Garden so he'll be swallowing those words pronto. Where else can we watch the agony Julia must have felt to play Ryan Reynolds's MOTHERRRRRR???

Once you have/appear on a reality show, you show the world your desperation to be rediscovered. And so, Jack Wagner, Sherri Shepard, and Melissa Gilbert have joined Dancing with the Stars. I love these three but would rather see them do a Lifetime movie and, you know, act.

I leave you with Joan Rivers dishing to Baba on vagina surgery. I'd watch either of these two jezebels on DWTS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoQV7NLVojM.

6 comments:

John Haracopos said...

"FireFliesInTheGarden" Went Straight To DVD??

John Haracopos said...

Oh And BTW, Is Dish A Fan Of Celine?? J.J. Loathes That Screaming, Self Loving, Praying Mantis.... ew, ick...

Dish said...

I don't loathe her. I enjoy a few of her songs. What's wrong with screaming and self-loving, J.J.? Ahem...

Dish said...

I don't know if Fireflies went straight to DVD but I never saw it in theaters. It's taken so long for it to get to rabid fans of Julia.

HersheyKiss said...

If you pushed Celine's forehead hard enough, Pez tablets would shoot out.

HersheyKiss said...

.. of her mouth, of course :)