Friday, February 24, 2012

Dish is Infectious!

Due to some noxious germ, my doctor ordered me to stay under the covers for the next few days. What must a girl do but watch Contagion. I wanted to see it for many reasons:

1. Gwyneth Paltrow has a vomiting seizure with flapping limbs and everything. Awesomeness!
2. I won't watch a movie for Kate Winslet or Jude Law alone, but put them in the same flick (The Holiday) and I'm front-and-center for these hot Brits.
3. Sprinkle in a little Marion Cotillard, Matt Damon, Bryan Cranston and Lawrence Fishburn and you've got yourself an EPIDEMIC OF STARS!
4. I love disasters.

Speaking of disasters: There is so much about the potential romantic reunion of Chris Brown and Rihanna. Victims often get unnaturally attached to their attackers and when the law forbids contact, that makes it even more appealing. Sick, sick, sick. Or great publicity.

Here is enjoyable sickness in the form of genius from Sacha Baron Cohen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AAvRyro6_Y

2 comments:

suzy said...

I love disasters, too. But I don't like your being sick! Try to enjoy your few days with TV and tea. Feel better soon! (Contagion is so-so. Have you watched The Shield? Great TV. Sorry I've finished watching it.)

HersheyKiss said...

A real illness or a way to justify Oscar-Weekend-Quilted-Wraparound-on-the-Sofa-with-Comfie-Pillows-and-ETV?? SideKick and I wish Dish a speedy recovery.