Saturday, February 04, 2012

Star Sighting--Wallace Shawn!!!

1:50pm in Chelsea, hailing a cab. It's like he's stalking me, I see him everywhere. He wore a dishy green plaid jacket. Where was he going?

As usual, Saturday is a slow newsday. Suzanne Sommers got reconstructive treatment on her tatas. The gloriously evil character actor Ben Gazzara died at 81. Long may he reign! Brian Cashman's wife filed for dee-vorce right after some chickie extorted him for something. I dunno, baseball drama does nothing for me. Dish was fixated on Prison Break, TG did useful things, and then later we had Dishbrother and Dishbrotherhusband over for Pad Thai (homemade by TG) and brownie/ice cream/Cool Whip strawberry (homemade by Dish). Then everyone helped me pick out my clothes for my upcoming taping for television. By Tuesday, I'll cough up all info.

Happy Super Bowl Eve! Giants or Pats?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There should be a Dishclothingfortv Contest. You model, we vote.

Dish said...

Dishbrother picked the outfit. RED!

DishBrother said...

TG Pad Thai was YUMMY!! And Dish will look amazing on Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

TG makes paad thai??? Can he post the recipe along with step by step commentary? Every time I've looked up a paad thai recipe, I've gotten overwhelmed and thought, "Only chefs and thai people can really make this well. I should have married 'Thai Guy from college when I had the chance. Yes, by now I'd probably have a kid I didn't really want and in-laws I don't understand but the paad thai just might have been worth it..." If TG's paad thai is a closely guarded secret, can some sort of bribery be arranged?

Dish said...

Dear Anonymous,

TG uses the following recipe: http://video.nytimes.com/video/2010/04/16/dining/1247467554454/pad-thai.html

Also, TG says, "soaking the noodles in cold water until the desired firmness is obtained makes for a more consistent texture."

Anonymous said...

Muchas gracias! That was a great video :)