Saturday, September 29, 2012

I Have This Strange Feeling I Didn't Post Yet

Oh Hesoos, I didn't!

Tonight I went to see Can Can at the Westchester Broadway Theater. It was quite a pleasant viewing experience because they serve food and you can sprawl across an entire table. In addition, there were enough stalls in the ladies so I wasn't dying after drinking my three bottled waters and coffee. The show is fun, too. Not only did I see my friend do a brilliant job, but my celebrity senses twitched in the middle of the the first act. I smelled something Julia-esque or Julia Adjacent. The guy playing Boris was soooo familiar that I had to shove the program in my face. I am good! Remember the elevator boy in Pretty Woman? The reporter filming himself in the wedding scene in Runaway Bride? His name is Patrick Richwood and he was fantastic on stage. A very nice way to spend an evening.

I'm inching closer to Julia. Can you feel it?

No comments: