Thursday, December 03, 2009

Changes Dish Likes

Great news: Our favorite bite-size candy George Stephanopoulos might join Good Morning America when Diane Sawyer moves to her evening slot. While I love my little lamb-kebab, I'm still angry at GMA for cancelling on Adam Lambert a 2nd and 3rd time! Luckily, Adam is being exceedingly gracious about having homophobes kick him in the groins. Years ago, I had to suffer through that fat guy on NYPD Blue showing his ass and I'm still not over it. So why ban a boy-on-boy kiss? Enough stewing: I hope George and Robin make a lively pair.

Serious: In exactly 14 days, right at this moment, Dish will trek to JFK to pick up TG. It's been four months of delicious torment with him in Switzerland and me in NYC. I had a memorable but seemingly unremarkable moment with someone who found me 26 years later. I haven't been swept away like this in about 15 years and I truly believed I was "over" relationships. My gratitude overwhelms me that such a special person came back into my life--for however long it lasts. I only say this last part because he's not so into celebrities. Tough bananas for him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not into celebrities??!! What is he, an academic?? : )

HersheyKissenstein said...

Ahhh, tres adorable!