Sunday, December 13, 2009

Interrupting Cow

David Gregory, will you stop interrupting your female guests? Today he kept talking over Dr. Christina Romer and the Governor of Michigan but wouldn't dare stop Alan Greenspan in his tracks. I've noticed this Interrupting Cow Syndrome from Day #1. I switch to CNN but inevitably return because I like the idea of Meet The Press and thrive on the guests themselves. Would rather John King, George Stephanopolous or someone less egotistical host. DG, I'm sorry if your mother was mean to you, your high school girlfriend was smarter, your French teacher wouldn't boink you, your wife is more productive and dazzling--LET THEM SPEAK!

(I hate that he's younger than Dish. But I LOOK younger)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Gregory is so boringly offensive and so me me me.