Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Sixth Sign of the Apocalypse

Nuke Lalooche and Dammit Janet are no more. It's funny, I saw them on separate occasions within a few weeks of each other. Maybe I did get a single vibe from them since they illegibly broke up over the summer. It's the end of an era, and she is the original cougar of the 1985-2009 age. I'm interested to see whom they date next but I'll lose respect for Robbins if he goes out with a young tootsie. He's had the best. I'm not sure what to think about anything anymore. They were my touchstone, my lighthouse, my tiramisu during my female times. I'm holding onto the walls for support.

2 comments:

John Haracopos said...

This news stopped me in my tracks, literally! I was walking across the living room when Peter blurted it out "Tim Robbins & Susan Sarandon have ended their relationship!!" Suddenly my feet were glued... They were the "First Couple of NYC", Now What???

Anonymous said...

She remains a babe. As for first couple, Mike B and Diana what's-her-name; Tony Astor and Charlene. A sign of the declining times. Help us Dish and JJ.