Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Holidays

Dish enjoys her entertainment news but lately the stomach is turning over nauseating male hosts. And they keep changing. Mario Lopez can stay on Extra since he's done serious time in the biz (and we like seeing him shirtless). Really, I don't hate men but I prefer Mary Hart, Lara Spencer and Nancy O'Dell as my star-news-delivery system. After 13 years, Nancy is leaving and it's rumored she can't stand Billy Bush (hee hee) anymore. The Insider's Chris Jacobs's style is too slick and affected, as if he's hanging on his every word. I won't deny he's cute as a button and maybe someone will coach him. I feel the same regurgitation urges with Billy Bush (hee hee) and am surprised he's survived this long. I won't start on Ryan Seacrest. Bottom line: I find myself turning to CNN, which is sad.

Update: TG is out with TGbrother and I'm covertly eating junk food. TG is into healthy eating and exercise. What's up with that?

No comments: