Thursday, December 17, 2009

Home Stretch!

Four more hours. At 9:30, Dishbrother is taking time out of his opening doors for stars at Starbucks by taking me to JFK. Dishmama and I just had a mani/pedi. Thanks, Dishfamily and Dishfriends for your support! While beautifying, I'm watching The Lake House (thanks, Nici!). Here, a depressed and potentially Botoxed Sandra Bullock falls for a depressed blue-collar Keanu Reeves (he looks amazing in work boots). What keeps them apart? Time. They write long meaningful letters--no Skype in time warp--and get through the long two-year wait to merge souls. At the end, they run at each other and make out in a yellow field of dead grass. It's so close to what I'm going through I could die.

Well, anything starring Keanu and Sandy is fun for Dish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So?

nici said...

"You waited..." SIGH!