Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Complicated

I can't wait to see the above movie. The idea of Meryl Streep as the hot tootsie gives me goosebumps. Add to that, she gets to sleep with men her age, if not younger. It's true that relationships are complicated. As I write this, TG is shaking the walls with his snoring. One of the first things he asked me, "Do you snore? Because I really can't stand that." He makes up for the epic cacophony by accompanying me to the deli for brown sugar and preparing a feast for me yet again.

Merry Almost Christmas, Dish Readers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meryl Streep gets hotter as she gets older. Is that strange? Does Dish think Meryl Streep snores?

HersheyHoHoHo said...

The movie is spectacular! SideKick and I had a delightful cinematic Christmas and enjoyed every minute.