Friday, December 11, 2009

Cleaning Like a Freaking Madwoman

Command decision: No cleaning behind the fridge for TG's arrival, not until things get serious. I said I wouldn't get a menorah either until it became more obvious things would work out--but Dish might surprise him. 5 days until cohabitation.

In gossip: Tiger is taking time off from golf (I predict 2 minutes of retirement) and Jenny Sanford filed for divorce. It's refreshing to have a wife ditch a cheating husband. Though I love my Hillary, there have been far too many high-profile women enduring public humiliation and sticking by their feeble partners. I'm not in their shoes and it takes special strength to give someone a chance after that. I dunno, though, the 13 mistresses and unprotected sex are a deal-breaker for Dish.

Go, Jenny Sanford. It will only get better from here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apparently JS is the brains of this couple. She even looks brainier.