Monday, December 07, 2009

Dish Press Conference

Everyone has been wondering and I'm here to say: Dish is not Tiger Woods's mistress. I don't like child prodigies and golf is too boring. If you're going to start rumors about me, put me with a sportstar under 25. Maybe one who plays tennis and hails from Mallorca.

Then I could be a Desperate Housewife. Good segue. Spoiler alert: Not sure what happened last night. My favorite part was when the gay housewife got to be in the choir. For the love of Jebus, why did Felicity endanger one of her twins by rescuing Eva's unsightly child? I'm rewatching last night's B&S to see if I might care about Justin and Pointy-Pretty-Pregs getting married. All I know is Callista's going to chew serious scenery (Emmy nom?) since her cancer spread. I predict some fabulous vomiting scenes, dark circles under eyes, bucket list trips which could mean special Republican guest star, declarations of love, excellent wigs and scarves. Now I don't have to watch the rest of the season--except to see if Jon and Sally do it standing up. She just needs to stand on some telephone books.

Back to eating chili and counting the days. 10.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness that Ms. Dish is not involved with Mr. Unsafe Sex. We didn't think so, but then the Lethal Romeo likes gorgeous babes.

Dish said...

I love my Dishreaders!