Thursday, May 05, 2011

Dear Geniuses of South Park...

Matt Stone and Trey Parker, please make this episode of South Park: James Cameron writes/directs a movie about two starcrossed lovers who take an ill-fated voyage to find the body of Osama bin Laden at the bottom of the ocean. PLEASE! We want it, like, yesterday.

Dish had a brush with the President today. Maybe not, but I could have since I was in the City Hall area and heard the crowds cheering for him. Dishfriends saw him in his car and rumors abound he walked amongst the people. We're always happy when celebs come to the neighborhood but the chaos of a Presidential visit is not enjoyable to Dish. Who am I kidding? I would have loved seeing the Prez. Any Prez. Is it my fault I was too lazy to walk downstairs for a peek???

Eddie Cybrian's ex Brandi Glanville will be on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Trainwreck, which I will be watching. Meanwhile, if you've kept current with Hellcats, you know Gale Harold's character Julian is making out with the blonde lead (there are many blondes on the show--and too much meaningful singing). V. exciting though will always love Brian Kinney the MOST. The romance seems ill-fated since Gale is strutting over to The Secret Circle in the fall. Cannot wait to see him get all wicca!

Katie Couric to hop over ABC? I just want her to make mega-bucks and rule the world.

No comments: