Monday, May 09, 2011

High School Reunion This Weekend. What to Wear?

Desperate Housewives: Coma-time, but I keep watching. Someone needs to die. Only excitement is flirtation between Bree and the cop. If they don't boink soon, I might fall asleep.

Whitney Houston is in outpatient rehab, a good alternative since in-house rehab doesn't seem to work for celebs. Whitney, we're ready for a resurrection. Don't let those pipes go to waste.

Nene left Celebrity Apprentice and Trump says she's a quitter. More like a winner for getting away from Mr. Furry-red-bonnet. Just say no to awful people! I don't watch C.A. though enjoyed it a few years ago, in the days when Jesse James seemed to have integrity and was married to Sandra.

Justin Bieber allegedly a "brat" on CSI, which has started a feud with Marg Helgenberger. If I lost my adolescence to superstardom, I might be a brat too. Love Marg! Hope the Bieber fans don't go after her.

Colin Hanks joins the cast of Dexter Season 6. Celeb-spawn are often so worthless, though Dish thinks Colin lives up to his father's hype and makes some very good, careful choices. Here's a trailer for the next season, though it reveals nothing. My butt could have made it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVApgr1Mqto.

No comments: