Saturday, May 21, 2011

Star Sighting--Carla Gugino!

7:19 pm, 7th Avenue, b/w 18th and 19th, looking all serious with some baggage under the eyes which Dish could totally understand--yet Carla is absolutely beautiful. She was walking with a scruffy unkempt man and walking a beige dog. Carla and I have a friend in common but I would never make those worlds to collide. No, Dish keeps some secrets and understands boundaries.

TG and I just watched I Love You, Phillip Morris. Absolutely hysterical. If you've ever lost faith in Jim Carrey's movie choices, you'll get it back here. I didn't realize it was based on a true story. This is a fun and reckless romp with over-the-top Carrey and darling Ewan MacGregor whose performance, according to the real Phillip Morris, is dead on.

And now, Dish must away. Gaga and JT on SNL!

1 comment:

John Haracopos said...

Carla Gugino Is Brilliant In Every Way But Until You See Her Work On A Stage, You Have No Idea How Talented Of An Actress She Is!!!!! The Woman Knocks Me Out!!!

Well It Looks Like Peter & I and You & TG Are The Only People Alive Who Liked "I Love You Phillip Morris"