Sunday, May 15, 2011

Skipping Desperate Housewives?

I can't bear to watch two hours of Teri right now. TG is peacefully reading the news after cooking me dinner and fetching me a latte. Dish is ironing his shirts. Why ruin the domestic peace?

But I do have time for declarations: Weeds has jumped the shark. You can only go so far with a Mary Jane scenario and I've come to loathe Nancy Botwin with her ice-coffee swizzling. No redemption. Real Housewives of New York City: Is Ramona acting? Wonder if they'll address her obvious alcoholism in a future episode. Must be fun to play that crazy on TV--and look great doing it. Is Jennifer Love Hewitt in talks to replace Mariska in L&O: SVU after she leaves? I'm sure there will be fierce backlash, but oddly enough, Dish is a fan of J. Love.

Recovering from a long, really fun weekend.

2 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

But if Dish doesn't watch, how will I know what happened??

Dish said...

Fake! I did watch it, mostly because TG insisted.