Monday, May 23, 2011

My Hair Is Predicting Rain

There is so much crap in my tresses along with leather straps to hold that sh*t down in this freaky weather. Luckily, my hair isn't in my eyes so I can still read about the stars:

Prince Albert is marrying on July 2nd. Wonder who's forcing him into this, although Dish is a strong believer in finding love during one's later stages. Wasn't Prince Albert supposed to be a big womanizer? Well, that doesn't stop the celebs.

Songwriter Joseph Brooks, who penned "You light up my life" committed suicide yesterday and, boy, what a troubled yet-another-rapist soul. Ugh. Loved the song AND the movie starring Didi Conn. Dishbiologicalfather dragged me to that one and I have the feeling he fell asleep while I sat with rapt attention, wishing I had a golden voice and huge knockers.

I totally missed Billboard Music Awards. Will Hulu it. Heard Britney was just fine.

No comments: