Monday, May 02, 2011

It's All Thanks to The Donald!

I can totally see The Donald taking credit for bin Laden's death. If he hadn't pushed Obama to reveal his birth certificate, our President wouldn't have found the wherewithal to show he was a leader. I must say, the timing is quite interesting. Trump goading, Obama revealing, Correspondents Dinner, and the most sought-after kill of the last 30 years. Mission accomplished and on Obama's watch. I don't any feel better. Maybe the news didn't sink in. Maybe it's because I spent a lot of time at Ground Zero. Maybe because this will surely beget more violence. Dish's brain is fuzzy.

So let's go back to silly stuff. Did you see pictures of Sean Penn and Scarlett holding hands at the Correspondents dinner? What did you think of Seth Meyers' speech? It was okay, what I'd expect and it's the right audience for him. Would've rather seen Colbert...

No comments: