Monday, May 02, 2011

News from Jury Duty

Dish is doing her duty, not happy about sitting in big room packed with strangers but I won't complain about it (stop laughing, TG). I'll still deliver the goods: Rick Springfield arrested for DUI, Carlos from Desperate Housewives arrested for DUI (and he was one of the saner characters),
Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller are finally divorced. Jason Sudeikis shocked over ex January Jones's pregnancy and, in yucky news, White House will release grizzly photo of dead Osama bin Laden. How gross. Why don't we hang dead people on the White House lawn?

2 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

It's sad that it comes to having provide evidence. Would the government really, I mean REALLY, make something like that up? Sometimes I genuinely worry about my fellow human, and her/his attachment to a cell phone and to conspiracy theories inspired by our faltering public education system. THAT'S where we should be demanding evidence .. how did half of these people graduate from high school?

Dish said...

I'm so with you, Hershey. The state of the world really depresses me. So many dummies out there.