Thursday, April 12, 2012

Are Brad and Angelina Engaged?

Yes, they are, according to several news sources. Happy Friday the 13th! I was waiting for my metaphorical happy pill and Ange wearing a massive diamond ring provided the euphoria. I'm not sure I believe that after 7 years, they're going to tie the knot, but hey, it's fun to look at bling. It keeps Brange in the news, especially when there are no movies to be had. My recommendation: Milk the engagement and build up to an epic William and Kate-sized wedding with the 6 kids as ring-bearers. Shedding tears already...

Also in the news is Scarlett Johansson (sick of looking up spelling but I know she would do the same for me) dishing in Vogue about her divorce from Ryan and her new beau, that tall ad guy, whom I had to Google to see if they were intellectually compatible. My findings took me to creepy places, reminding me of Fatal Encounters and Criminal Minds. I've watched far too much true crime TV. My dark dating days keep flashing in my mind, dead eyes staring back at me as we go through the paces of a first awful date. Happy happy happy!!!

The Jenners are weighing in on Kim's relationship with Kanye. Mom is delighted (because it's two talentless powerhouses merging into one flaming cauldron of auto-tuned blah blah blah), Bruce Jenner, folding arms, doesn't approve, which is as forceful as it gets for him. Aw, I'm being mean. Especially since I watched their reality show last night, fascinated as Kim hit her sister Khloe, trying hard to keep those boobs from flopping out of her shirt. Khloe deserved it for being jealous that Kim bought a Bentley. It was hateful. I won't go into her bangs.

Hilary Rosen, WTF?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a Bentley too. Why does Dish stoop so low.

Dish said...

There was nothing else on. Truly.