Friday, April 13, 2012

Star Sighting--Andy Cohen!!!

Last night, 7:19 pm, 14th b/w 7th and 8th: Dish was navigating a haze of allergies when that familiar tingling flooded all senses--star. There he was wearing a sandy linen-ish suit and consulting technology, Bravo god Andy Cohen. He looks exactly in life as he does on TV. I whispered my spotting to TG and he shouted, "Oh, he's the guy who interviews the housewives at the end!!! I like him!!!" I could almost see him contemplating a fourth-wall interruption but luckily we reached the subway and had tickets to see Dishniece in a play.

Mixed news: We learned our stint on Anderson will never see the light of day but I did manage to laugh uproariously over and over at his new giggling outburst. This time it's the phrase "hitting him with her pussywillow" that makes him explode at the 1:38 mark.

Two stars ailing: Ryan O'Neal revealed he has prostate cancer and Robin Gibb is in a coma. Forgive not giving them separate sentences but these illnesses hurt me to the core and I'd rather deny, deny, deny. Best wishes for a speedy recovery, R&R!

I console myself with an Ally McBeal marathon. Am on the John Ritter episode, which makes me truly misty. Jack Tripper 4ever!

3 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

Do share: how did you learn of the Anderson decision? I have rarely heard of such poor decision making skills. I expect to see Dish and TG on most shows I watch these days, and of course this comes as a crushing disappointment.

Dish said...

A friend of a friend of a relative found out for us. Very crushing. Oh well. That's showbiz!!!

HersheyKiss said...

Well then, that's it, and it's official: I hate Anderson! I hope his crappy little show that his mommy bought for him ends up in the garbage dump!