Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Rest in Peace, Dick Clark

It's sad to lose this legend, though I'll admit, it was difficult to see him not his perky self these last few years. He'd had a stroke in 2004 and toughed it out, doing the New Years Eve countdown via Ryan Seacrest. Tough to see this showbiz fixture get old. Gotta love DC and we sure did.

This just caps off Dish's sh*tty day. My solution is always to sulk until someone comes up with magic solution. This gets me nowhere 99.9% of the time. Everyone has their own agenda so I should stick to taking care of mine. I've read too many rulebooks that say, "don't talk about your problems too much because no one wants to hear it" so I try to adhere to this. But they say nothing about venting on blogs!!! Is the weekend almost here? Please? Anyone have cake?

The Hanson brothers keep reproducing. The keyboardist is on child #5. Mazeltov and Mmmmmboff.

No comments: