Tuesday, April 17, 2012

In the Pleasure Groove: Love, Death and Duran Duran

You're a thief, John Taylor. This was the title of MY autobiography and now that's f*cked. How could you extract my creative property and use it as your own? Le Bon did this repeatedly with lyrics such as "shake up the picture, the lizard mixture" and "my head is full of chopstick, I don't like it." Okay, maybe I'll let someone AGAIN have priority over my brilliant words, I guess. Officially and seriously, yes, the above is the title of Duran Duran bassist object of Dish fantasies 1983-1984, 1986-1989 John Taylor's autobiography coming out in September/October. A pleasure indeed for Dish and all Duran-aholics! Is it possible to pre-order six months in advance? I'll buy a hardcover and won't even declare it as a tax write-off.

Oh god. I didn't even think that there might be author signings. Room spinning.

*ka-thud*

No comments: